Our Painting Warranty
Image Line Painting warrants labor and material for a period of five (5) years on interior painting projects and for two (2) years on exterior painting projects.
If paint failure appears due to improper application, we will supply labor and materials to correct the condition without cost.
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied. Our responsibility is limited to correcting the condition as indicated above.
This warranty excludes, and in NO event will Image Line Painting be responsible for:
- -Cracks in plaster or drywall
- -Building settlement or shifting which has caused cracks or tape tears
- -Paint supplied by our customers (instances where Image Line Painting did not supply the paint)
- -Moisture damage, mildew, rust, rotten wood, disintegrating materials etc.
- -Peeling of previous paint layers
- -Moisture intrusion
- -Damages or defects caused by fire, flood, acts of mother nature (re: extreme weather conditions), misuse, alterations, vandalism, negligence or other similar causes beyond the control of Image Line Painting
- -Matching of paint (the paint can be matched closely, but rarely to perfection)
Please note that Image Line Painting’s Five (5)-year or Two (2)-year limited warranty is transferable but proof of warranty is requested. Should you have any questions about our warranty, please get in touch with our management via the information noted on the Contacts section of the site.