Interior Painting Services Calgary, AB
Interior Painting Company Calgary, AB
We specialize in painting home and building interiors
Interior painting is one of those home improvement projects that makes an immediate and dramatic impact in the appearance of your home. Whether you've decided to just paint a single room, a couple rooms, or you want to repaint the entire interior of your home it's important to choose a professional painter with experience and a good track record of customer happiness. You'll be looking at your interior for a long time so you probably want it done right!
Why Do You Want Your Interior Painted?
- Are you tired of the boring colors in your home?
- Has it been many years since your interior has been painted?
- Is your current interior paint scratched, flaking, or peeling?
- Are you just not happy with the current colors?
Image Line Painting is a full service painting contractor based out of Calgary and serving the surrounding areas. We specialize in interior painting projects of all sizes. From repainting a couple of rooms in your home to repainting your entire interior including all of your trim the team at Image Line Painting can transform your home interior with a modern color scheme using the highest quality professional paints. As a reputable Calgary small business you can count on our punctuality, professionalism, and ability to execute your painting project to the highest standard of quality.
Before & After Photos Of Our Work
Slide The Images Side To Side To See The Results Of Our Work!
Interior Painting Services
- Complete interior repaints
- Repainting walls & ceilings
- Painting themed rooms
- Painting interior trim and molding
- Interior wood staining (stairs, railings, cabinets, and more)
- Wall texturing (removal and replacement of wall textures)
- Faux finishes and decorative finishes
- Drywall repair and finishing (water damage and hole patching)
With Every Interior Painting Project We Will:
- Provide you with an expert color consultation.
- Kill any mold or mildew on your walls or ceilings.
- Scrape and sand areas to be painted for a smooth surface.
- Remove any existing wallpaper or wall coverings.
- Protect and cover floors, molding, windows, furniture, and any other surfaces not to be painted.
- Remove and put back electrical sockets, receptables, and switch plates, ceiling fan/lamp covers, thermostats and any wall or ceiling fixtures.
- Apply caulking where ever necessary for a nice clean finished job.
We Provide The Following Surface Preparation On Every Project:
- We thoroughly clean the surfaces to be painted. We remove any dirt, dust, mildew, and oily fingerprints.
- If mold or mildew are present we'll use commercial grade microbial agents to kill the mold and mildew.
- We will scrape away any flaking or peeling paint and sand the area to be painted so it's smooth and seamless.
- It's not uncommon for us to find surface defects such as old nail holes, small knicks and dents, or other blemishes that we can spot-fix and sand smooth.
Our team knows the secret to a fantastic looking interior paint job is 80% prep work and 20% the application of paint. We are meticulous with our preparation work because we KNOW it makes the biggest difference in the final product. You want smooth, seamless, painted walls? That's what we can deliver!
When the team is finished painting your space we'll finish off the project with a thorough cleanup of our work area. Once the paint has dried we will also reinstall all of your trim, the electrical receptacles, light switches, and any other wall or ceiling fixtures that we may have removed during the project. Our entire crew will take every precaution possible to ensure we keep your home spotless and we always aim to leave zero trace of our presence other than your beautifully painted interior.
Interior Painting Color Consultations
We've been in the painting industry long enough that we've watched various color trends come and go. We enjoy staying on-top of what the most popular current colors are and we offer all of our interior painting clients expert color consultations. We can take a look at your current interior, listen to your vision, and come up with a few different color choices that will look great in your home and make it a more modern and enjoyable space for you and your family.
Once we're finished painting the interior of your home you're going to have to live with your choice of colors for a long time so we want to make sure it's modern, beautiful, inviting, and current with today's painting trends.
We only use professional quality paints from trusted and proven companies such as Sherwin Williams, and Benjamin Moore. We'll be able to help you choose the best product for your particular needs and application.
After paint has been applied and dried we then finish off with a final cleanup and begin restoring all of your trim, receptacles, switches and any other wall or ceiling devices we may have had to remove. When we are finished with your project you’ll never even know we were even there aside from the beautiful new finish we’ve left behind.
Why Choose Image Line Painting To Paint Your Home Interior?
When you choose Image Line Painting to paint your home interior you're partnering with a team of professionals. As a reputable small business you can count on our integrity, communication, punctuality, and ability to lead our small team through the completion of your project.
We have a solid track record of happy and satisfied customers, many of them calling on us again and again for their painting needs and also referring us to their friends and family. It's through the quality of our work that our business continues to grow.
Owner (Cristian Farkas) is checking in on every project and takes great pride in the work that Image Line Painting completes in our customers homes. We care about your painting project and we want to make sure we do the best job we possibly can. We provide unbeatable value, we keep your home spotless, our pricing is fair, and the quality of our finished painting work is unmatched.
If you'd like to schedule an estimate to paint your home interior then give us a call 403-613-1045 or fill out our online painting estimate request form and we'll get right back you.